Hi, everyone. Tom Vachal here, principal design engineer for Exmark.
At Exmark, we’re constantly coming up with new ways of making our products even better, whether it’s through improving features on our already popular mowers or introducing new models that meet the specific needs of landscape pros. We just can’t help ourselves. For the past 18 months, I’ve had the pleasure of helping create the Commercial 21 and Commercial 21 Advantage Series – two new additions to our walk-behind line and a prime example of our obsession with delivering the very best to our customers.
Here are just a few of the features we’ve incorporated into the new Commercial 21 line:
- Durable front height adjusters that eliminate the need for “pivot-style” adjusters
- Single point rear height adjustment for quick changes
- Easy on and off bag design that eliminates the need for levers and doors
- New 5”-deep die-cast aluminum cutting deck for a precise Exmark cut
- A choice of commercial-grade Honda & Kawasaki engines
- 60 percent fewer parts
The Commercial 21s are available now. It’s definitely worth a trip to your local Exmark dealer.