Tag: Lazer Z S-Series
Energy efficiency is an important and growing area of focus for the landscaping industry. We believe it is part of our responsibility at Exmark to provide landscape professionals with the option of selecting an energy efficient mower when they make a purchase.
Here’s a look at the new Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) units for 2011 – all designed to cut fuel and save you money.
- Lazer Z X-Series (29 hp Kohler EFI engine)
- Lazer Z S-Series (25 or 29 hp Kohler EFI engine)
- Navigator (27 hp Kohler EFI engine)
- Turf Tracer X-Series (21 hp Kohler EFI engine)
- Vantage (25 hp Kohler EFI engine)
The entire fleet of EFI units features a state-of-the-art Kohler PRO EFI engine, which is the industry’s first closed loop fuel injection system. These new engines can allow the units to consume up to 25 percent less fuel than a standard carburetor-powered mower for savings that really add up over time.
What do you think of the new 2011 EFI units? Do you own an EFI unit? Tell us about it in the comments section.